What are the COVID-19 Wellness Measures at the district?
THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE
The “New Normal” is already in play at The District: our COVID-19 health and safety plan is comprehensive and fully implemented. Our plan is extensive in scope, but we fully commit to remain guided by governmental recommendations and regulations to keep you and your employees safe.
— Amanda Yankovich
Managing Director, the district
The District Coworking and Flex Office – Covid-19 Response
As always, the safety of our members and staff are our number one priority. Over the last several months we have been closely monitoring the guidance and recommendations provided by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), the federal government, and local governments.
Based on the guidance we’ve received from these agencies, we continue to keep our workspaces open to our members and have instituted a number of health and safety updates to safeguard our members and employees.
Our members are asked to please adhere to these policies:
- Avoid groups of more than 10 people in all offices, meeting rooms, and workspaces
- Keep a social distance of six feet from all other people when possible
- Regularly wash hands with soap and use hand sanitizer stations
- Remember that meeting room occupancy is now less than 50%
- Check-in with front desk when entering your workspace for a temperature screening and wellness check
- All members and guests must check in with front desk upon arrival so that we can track occupancy of the building at all times
- Wear a mask while in all commons areas, meeting rooms, flex desks, and dedicated desks or when social distancing is not possible. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided
- Use a provided wipe to clean common area surfaces that you touched (our staff and cleaning crew will also be periodically doing this throughout the day)
- Do not move furniture in cafe or common space. It is set to ensure proper social distancing
- Do not sit in marked off work stations in flex area
- Immediately contact us at email@example.com if you are diagnosed with COVID-19
While we have made updates to our health and safety policies, all of The District Coworking mail services, printers, wi-fi, and other IT services remain available to members.
Additionally, if a COVID-19 case is reported in a workspace or building, we will follow protocol closely. That protocol will depend on the details of the situation, but will include closing the building to disinfect affected areas and quarantining anyone who potentially came in contact with the patient while they were contagious. As soon as the building is appropriately cleaned, we anticipate allowing anyone not still in quarantine to return to the workspace following CDC and public health department direction.
We have determined these policies from the guidance we are receiving from federal, state, and local governments and health agencies. If we receive new guidance, we will update our policies and communicate them to all members as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.
Thank you and be safe,
The District Coworking and Flex Office Team
Copyright © 2020 The District Coworking and Flex Office - All Rights Reserved.